Wednesday, January 7, 2009

- Venue Ideas -

Posted on November 24, 2008

So Brittany was suppose to get married at Children's Chapel in Alexander City but a bride booked her date before she got a chance to. She is now getting married at church in the pines at the same location. I got to go and see children's chapel and I adore it. I didn't get to go inside. I need to plan a day for me and Randy to go visit there and see what he thinks about it. If he likes it, I'll take Sam and hopefully put down the deposit. You have to book this place early or it will get snapped up. I love the location. It's on a lake and it's the little white chapel I've always wanted. The only bad thing is there is no dressing area for brides within the church. We could find a hotel for all of us to stay at the night of the rehearsal dinner and get ready there the drive down to the harbor. I need to find out the hotel Britt and Chris are getting for the wedding night. They are raving about it.

http://www.childrensharbor.com/childrens-chapel.htm

The reception will take place at the Harbor House on the same property.
http://www.childrensharbor.com/harbor-house.htm

1 comment:

  1. It’s a nice share. I truly enjoyed reading this post. I also have been trying to find the best wedding venues for my big day. I have some low budget and it will be extremely helpful if you can help me by sharing some recommendations here!

    ReplyDelete