Wednesday, January 7, 2009

- color schemes -

Posted on November 13, 2008

So the color scheme I thought that I always wanted was Pink and Green. Bubblegum and Apple to be exact. I still want that but I have others I'm considering as well. It depends on the time of day we choose and the type of wedding we want to have.

If I do go with pink and green, I want to have it in a garden with a tea party type feel. Very girly. In the afternoon.Yellow roses and daisies would be the flowers.

I'm also considering Tiffany's blue, which I know would be Randy's choice. I'd want it to be an evening wedding with a formal and elegant feel to it. Accents of white and sliver.

I love the thought of a baby blue and red wedding, but I'm not sure if I could pull it off. I'd want it to be a very 50's homey crafty gathering. Also in a garden but with a backyard barbecue feel. I want all the girls in baby blue Aline dresses with big red belts and a red flower in their hair. I found a Martha Stewart cake that I love for this type of wedding.
http://www.marthastewart.com/article/perfect-palettes-aqua-and-red?lnc=554abb506207b110VgnVCM1000003d370a0aRCRD&rsc=taxonomylist_weddings_Blue

I also realized today when I picked up the latest Martha Stewart Weddings mag that I like light blue and green together. The pictures she has are just lovely. Very earthy and casual. I just don't know about flowers. I don't really like blue or green flowers. I could do yellow or pink but would that break up the feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment