Wednesday, January 7, 2009

- Cake -

Posted on November 13, 2008

So this has always been the hardest part for me. I can't seem to find one that I'm just IN LOVE with. But I've decided that rather than have one big cake, I'd rather have a small 2 or 3 tier (12,8,6) cake on the bridal party table then individual table cakes as center pieces for the guest. A 6 inch double layer will be a perfect size for about 10 people so I could put one per table and have the DJ announce how the cutting will take place. I want each one to be different in style and look but still complementary to the wedding as a whole. Maybe a different flavor for each as well. Like simple chocolate, white with raspberry, lemon, mocha, peanut butter, coconut lime, red velvet, white chocolate, almond. Or add some weird flavored ones every so often, like green tea, or pomegranate. Hm, just an idea! What other flavor combos would be good?

No comments:

Post a Comment