Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Song List

Not finished of course but I wanted to be able to write it down and add to it as I need! I want a lot of Dance songs, funny songs, and songs people can enjoy themselves with. I don't want high school prom, but I don't want anyone to be bored either!


Songs played before the ceremony while guest are entering in

Chapel of Love- The Dixie Cups
Love and Marriage- Frank Sinatra
Sparkling Diamonds- Nicole Kidman
Stand by Me- Ben E. King
Love Bug- Jonas Brothers
Here comes the sun- The Beatles


Songs played after the ceremony while guest are leaving



Linus and Lucy- Peanuts Theme
Beautiful Day- U2



Reception Music
Lucky- Jason Mraz (First Dance Song contender #1)or Bride and Groom enterance song
Only Hope- Mandy Moore (First Dance Song contender #2 my favorite)
At Last- Etta James (First Dance Song contender #3)
Single Ladies- Beyonce, Bouquet Toss
For Good- Wicked, Memory Song
Honey Honey- Abba, Bridesmaid entrance song
Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Stevie Wonder
1,2,3,4- Plain White TeesTT
Somebody to Love- Queen
Circus- Britney Spears
I'll Stand by You- Carrie Underwood
Low- Flo Rida
500 Miles- The Proclaimers
Right Round- Flo Rida
Pocket Full of Sunshine- Natasha Bedingfield
Stand by your Man- Tammy Wynette
Cha Cha Slide- DJ Casper
Yeah Toxic Remix- Usher/B. Spears
Mambo #5- Lou Bega
God Blessed the Broken Road- Rascall Flatts
MmmBop- Hanson
Just Dance- Lady GaGa
You Shook Me all Night Long- ACDC
Love Shack- B-52s
She's Always a Woman to Me- Billy Joel
Have you ever really loved a woman- Bryan Adams
I'll Be- Edwin McCain
Upside Down- Jack Johnson
I'm Yours- Jason Mraz
Can't Help Myself- Four Tops
Come away with me- Norah Jones
What a Wonderful World- Lois Armstrong
How Sweet it is to be loved by you- Marvin Gaye
Crazy Little thing called love- Queen
I'm a Believer- Smash Mouth
From this Moment- Shania Twain
Don't know why- Norah Jones
Blue Skies- Ella Fitzgerald
I don't need anything but you- Annie Soundtrack
When you say you love me- Josh Groban
Somewhere only we know- Keane
We go together- John Travolta (Grease)
Cheek to Cheek- Ella Fitzgerald
ABC- The jackson 5
What I like about you- Lilix
You're the one that I want- Grease
Girls Just Want to Have Fun- Cyndi Laper
Crazy in Love- Beyonce
You Sexy Thing-
I Get A Kick Out Of You- Frank Sinatra
All I ask of You- Phantom of the Opera
The way you look tonight- Frank Sinatra
Ain't no other Man- Christina Auglara
Paradise by the Dashboard Light- Meat Loaf
Together Forever- My Bestfriends Wedding
My Girl-
For Once in my life- Michael Buble
I'll be there for you- Friends theme song
You are so beautiful
Save the Last Dance for Me -Michael Buble Last dance song

No comments:

Post a Comment